[Harp-L] Nashville Next Week

Dear list,

Last month I went to the SF Bay area, and got some good info on the midweek blues scene.  I managed to meet a man named "Birdleg" (at 2 jams) who was quite a guy.  I didn't meet any harp-l people, but I was only there for two nights.

This month, (next week Nov.6-11) I am going to Nashville, TN.  I've already tried to catch JR, but (duh) he's on tour.  Any jams, or hip clubs around the center of Nashville that are worthy of checking out?   I don't think I can handle a week of 100% pharmaceutical types.

Thanks,

Dan G.