[Harp-L] Max Geldray on "The Goon Show"

When I was VERY young, I was inspired by a wonderful chromatic harmonica
player, Max Geldray. I understand that he was born in Holland, but after living in
England for some years, he settled in the U.S.A., sadly he passed away
recently... Harp-L regular Bill Romel used to fix his harmonicas!
To this day I haven't heard a better jazz harp player....
I attach a link to BBC radio, the Goon Show, from 1955.... If you are into
great harmonica players, listen to this... There is only one tune from Max
Geldray... But it is WONDERFUL.
ENJOY!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/monday/
Click on "The Goon Show"