[Harp-L] Dig This East Coast Jive (aka Ricci, Hartt & Gruenling)

These are worth a mention, and not sure if I will get
these to Danny's list in time....so here ya go!

This Friday -
After Jason Ricci's set at the Red Bank Festival, I
will be at an after-festival jam with Jason Ricci and
the local band The Incinerators at
The Walt Street Pub in Red Bank, NJ - starts around 10
PM.

http://www.waltstreetpub.com/

This Saturday -
I will be with great singer/songwriter/guitarist Peter
Karp at
The Turning Point in PIermont, NY - early show at 7
PM.

http://www.turningpointcafe.com

...immediately after THAT show, I will be running down
the Parkway to jam again with The Incinerators and
Ryan Hartt this time at
Ashes in Red Bank, NJ - starts around 10:30 PM

http://www.shorepoints.com/ashes/

This Sunday after doing another event with Peter Karp,
I will be sure to stop by and see Jason Ricci again at

Scotland Yard in Hoboken, NJ - starts at 8 PM.

http://www.scotlandyardbar.com/

See you all somewhere!!

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com