[Harp-L] Re: Toots on Today

Randy and Dennis and others,

I really appreciate when you guys send out "heads up" notices to watch for something on TV or the radio.  However, it always seems like I see your notices after the event is over.  Whenever possible, could you please send such posts at least a full day in advance?  I think this is mainly a problem for us who get the digest of posts, but I use this email address for many other things, so I can't handle getting every post individually.  Sorry if I sound ungrateful, I don't mean to be!  I just don't want to keep missing out on events like Toots on the Today Show or Dennis's radio broadcast.

Thanks,
Jonathan