Re: [Harp-L] Gig: Ryan Hartt @ Red Bank Fest

Ryan Hartt <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sunday June 5 we play the Red Bank Jazz and Blues
> Festival on the Marina Stage at 12:55 pm.
>
> We will have our brand new CD "Yeah Man!" featuring
> special guest Junior Watson available.
>
> The Red Bank Jazz and Blues Festival is a great free
> festival run by one o the best music societies around:
> the Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation.
> www.redbankfestival.com

fwiw, i was there for ryan's set at last years festival, and it
was great.  it was the last set of the day, on a cold, drizzly
day that turned to serious downpour just as he was setting up.
it was also the first time i'd taken my wife and kids to a blues
festival like this, and when the weather turned sour and i offered
to bail, they all decided to stay because they knew i wanted to
see ryan.  so there we all sat on folding chairs in the pouring rain,
part of a small but enthusiastic, very hardcore crowd.  the band
was happy to have an audience, and they put on one helluva show.
one of my fondest concert memories.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?