[Harp-L] ADMIN PLEASE READ

Any time you see an e-mail from this address going to the list it is
imperative that you read it and understand it before you continue to post
on the list.  I'm going to generally avoid the use of the bossy ADMIN
PLEASE READ subject title and reserve it only for extremely important
announcements or policy statements. I'm going to trust that everyone will
just take the time to read mail originating from the owner's box.  I will
not use my personal e-mail address for anything that is a must read the
exception being if the owner's mail is somehow compromised.

An example of why you need to read and understand owner  posts is the
recent fracas over posting of url's that were not harmonica related.  None
of that belonged on the list and I said so immediately yet the discussion
continued.  We are not a list about politics, global warming, the
environment in general or list ettitquitte.  All things harmonica is a
very broad subject area and I trust we'll be able to stay withing those
bounds without feeling too confined.  As a few people who belong to this
list can attest to the one thing that sends me over the edge as listowner
is listmembers trying to enforce list policy on the list.  The buck stops
here.  Please do trust that a lot of the mitigation of the list is
accomplished out of the public eye.  With an east and west coast admin
presence we've generally got this covered 24 hrs a day and if you write to
the listowner we will generally write back within hours if not minutes of
your message being received.  Thanks to everyone for their help on this,

fjm harp-l-listowner