[Harp-L] Great Practice Amp

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this site and hearing the subjects of good sound brings up an incedent that I discovered by pure accident.I was at a girlfriends house, and being alittle bored, I decided to play.I had a few Little Walter cassettes handy but no cassette player.I asked my girlfriends son if he had one.He looked at me like I was from the dark ages.10 minutes later he came to me with a karaeoke box with a cassette player & cd playerall in one.Low and behold!!! I had a cd, cassette,mic,pitch control and an echo button.I put the cassettes in and started to play and couldn't believe what I was hearing.The most authentic chess sounding sound that I ever heard come out of me.She is long gone but the first thing that I did was to go out and get me one.I found a nice one with 3 cds,a bass boost,a double cassette with record,2 channel mic input.I absolutly love this thing to practice with.Try one you'll love it.I got it for $80 bucks out of the Want Ads.They are a dime a dozen used.Revin Kevin