Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci in nyc

TMF714@xxxxxxxxx (THOMAS FIACCO III) wrote:

> note to all jr fans -jason will be appearing at Terra Blues on
> wednesday,june 1st. always a killer show,and some great harp players are
> always in the audience. in between new england and new jersey,you can
> catch him in new york city.

i believe my friend dave barfield will record this, as well.
he recorded the mexicali and terra JR shows on archive.org,
and always gets stellar recordings.  if you see him there and
you like these shows, go shake his hand and tell him so.
i'm sure he'd appreciate it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?