[Harp-L] Mr. G Gig Tonite - Bill's Blues Bar, Evanston IL

Chicago Area Harp-L-ers:

Mr. G and the Mystery Band will be playing at Bill's
Blues Bar (1029 Davis Street, Evanston IL
847-424-9800, www.billsbluesbar.com).  Last minute
personnel change - Carl Davis will be joining Anthony
Palmer on guitar.  My keyboard player, Brian James,
had his car break down on the way home from a gig (he
is stuck in Iowa, poor guy).

Music starts at 8 pm.  There will be musical guests -
including several hot harp players.

It will be a paaaarrrrrty.

Mr. G