[Harp-L] no harp content- peaceful rebuttal to bill hines

bill,

sorry you are so offended you wrote that post.

First of all, I doubt you looked at the link i posted.

Had you done so, you would have seen i had no selfish motives involved-- I was not promoting any product directly or indirectly related to me. It was done for altruistic and philanthropic reasons only. I am not "flooding you with non-harp related CD announcements."

My entire life is built around the harmonica, I am a contributing member with many posts as I advocate the harmonica thru my endorsements and research with Digitech, audix, hohner and hering.

For one time, i posted a non harp post about our planet earth.

You see, the harmonica may be the most important issue to harmonica players, but every now and then, it is good to remember that somethings are more important.

I agree, we must keep it harp oriented, but bill, there is so much extraneous humor that has nothing to do with harmonica, i tire of the forced harmonica jokes and humor that takes up the band width, I just skip it and go on.

perhaps you should complain that humor does not belong on the blog as well? How does that help a harmonica player?

I am sure you are a good guy, i just think you should think a little deeper into this before you shoot me.

ps, Don't worry, I won't do it again...............

lovingly,

randy

Message: 16