To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] number of crystal vs. ceramic jt30's

Anybody have a rough idea of how many ceramic jt30's were made compared to the the number of crystal jt30's? I suppose it varied by year or decade, so maybe this is a tough question to give a general answer to. Any ideas? Thanks! --john k.

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour