[Harp-L] dating a green bullet?/nice sound new kit

Hello all,
             is there anyone out there that could help me date a green bullet I have just bought.  It says its a shure 520SLB   Low impedance microphone. The element in side says it´s a 99C86 DJ. Although I am fairly sure this is not the sort of mic harp players are after ( what I paid tells me this!!!!) I would be interested in anything any one can tell me.
             As for nice sounds on new rigs, I find that my little pig nose as a pre amp for a shaker mad cat mic works great plugged into a pa.  I am slightly biased though, as I find large mics (bullets, vocal) impede any technique I picked up playing acoustically for ten years.  Plus the price was right!!!
               Cheers