Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci in New England

rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Jason will be at the Trade Winds Motel in Rockland ME June 6. Great bar. Great
> location. My daughter is graduating high school that day but it's bound to be a
> good show.

you gotta love these guys.  they're playing in NJ on the 5th, and in
virginia on the 8th.  so, what to do in the interim?  head to maine!

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?