Re: [Harp-L] what makes a good professional player?

I wish knew....
But seriously, if you want to succeed as a pro harp player you need to
network.... Meet other musicians, promoters, agents....
There is a saying, "It is not what you know, it is WHO KNOWS YOU."
I became a pro harp player when I was 17 years old, That was back in 1965....
Overnight success for me is just around the corner.
Back in 1965, my ambition was to earn £20 per week..... I WILL achieve that
goal one day!
Best wishes
John Walden
London