Re: [Harp-L] Mark Hummel in Rochester NY

Aaah, yes, my hometown is lucky with both Mark and Jason within a month
of each other....Jason's at Dinosaur BBQ on June 15.  All of you folks
back in my old stomping grounds (East High rocks the house!  Yeah, East
High rocks (robs) the house!) ahem... get the word out and a good crowd
out for both of these shows......and you guys have Jazz fest this month
too....wow.  I'm Jealous.  I'll get reports on all those shows from my
dad.  He's 60 something and doing a Ricci/Brubeck back to back mid-week
effort. May we all be so lucky some day...

 - Blake (sadly) in Cincy

>>> "10hole" <10hole@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/23/05 4:03 PM >>>
Hi all. Mark asked me to pass on a calling to anyone in Rochester (or
western NY) to come
out and show some support tomorrow night at the Montage Grille. I'll be
driving out from Syracuse
to check him out. I'm sure that the show will be stellar as usual and
the
trip well worth it. While
your there you can get a listen first hand to the Meteor amp in action.
Hope
to see some of you there.

Scooter