From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 10hole
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:03 PM
To: Harp-l; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Mark Hummel in Rochester NY

Hi all. Mark asked me to pass on a calling to anyone in Rochester (or
western NY) to come out and show some support tomorrow night at the
Montage Grille. I'll be driving out from Syracuse to check him out. I'm
sure that the show will be stellar as usual and the trip well worth it.
While your there you can get a listen first hand to the Meteor amp in
action. Hope to see some of you there.

Scooter