[Harp-L] No 260 1/2 chromatic

I  recently aquired a near mint condition pre-war 260 1/2 that has been in storage for years . The box has almost no scratches. The harp itself looks like its a year old,it still has the wax paper wrapping. The wind savers loolk like they came right from the tannery. I would like some input about value, or if I should send it to a chromatic tech so I can play it(it needs some new wind savers)? How collectable is it? Eggszakley