From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Peter Vroegop
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:11 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Simple songs to start off with??

Newbie question here.

I have been lurking on this list for a month or so, being an utter
beginner.

Have read all the posts and understand that lots of people on this list
are like "a galaxy away" from where i am right now.

In any case, i have learnt some of the basics like single notes, and can
bend holes 2,3 and 4 (just not very accurately <g>).

I have a friend who has recently started playing guitar, and she is
pretty much at the same stage with the guitar as I am with the harp. (we
both make noises, but I am not sure whether you can call it music by a
long shot..)

she suggested we get together with another friend who plays piano and
learn a couple of blues songs.

Any suggestions for a couple of good (and simple!!)  blues songs for our
'motley crew' to get started on??

Peter V.

PS any other kiwis on this list ?