Re: [Harp-L] AKG WMS40/SO40...Anybody use wireless?

Hi Mike,

I don;'t use that particular one but I do use a wireless system sometimes.
In my experience it lessens the Bass response that you get and the tone in general sound a whole lot thinner than being hard wired into your amp so to speak.
The frequency can be a problem . You can sometimes get a drop in sound.
The best rigs are true diversity rigs (I think that's the correct term ?) they are most easily identifiable by having two antenna as opposed to the cheaper units which only have one.

BBQ Bob uses a wireless system sometimes as does Dennis Gruenling I believe. I am sure that those two can put you on the path of righteousness.

Paul