Re: [Harp-L] Valved players unite! - Valves and Flecktones

before this gets blown out of perspective.  To be the weakest member
of a band is not a bad thing. Everybody in that band have huge Egos.

Just because it was mentioned that bela was the weakest member
doesn't mean he is a weak musician even though it has been noted in
several places that he can't improvise worth a hill of beans -
everything he does is planned out to the note.  This is not to say
that he can't make up beautiful melodies or compositions and play
them as solos.

Heck I know a few harp players that are held in very high regard that
can't improvise on the spot.

Seriously, how many people on this list can just start playing and
make up music?  It's not so easy and definately isn't a dis on bela
or any other musicians that can't.

Bela's great and I like his music even if I think he's an odd ball
but what genius musicians isn't weird?