RE: [Harp-L] Re: Flecktones

>>and rock, it seems natural for harp.  Anyone know of some other
>groups on the
>>festival circuits highlighting harmonica?

My trio is booked at the hot summer jazz fest in june. Cats like
Chick Corea and the Yellow Jackets and Benny Golson will be there.

We booked for the Jam Cruise in Jan, Bonaroo Fest, and we're in
negotiations with a quite a few other major jezz fests next year.

For those un-familiar with my band sound it's bass, drums and
harmonica.

here is a sample

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/at.mp3

Free CD to the one who can figure out the time sig.

Enjoy and see you on the road very soon.
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone