[Harp-L] Harp set-up help

Is there general consensus from the list members on initial modifications
you always make out of the box to set-up a harp?  And is it specific to the
harp mfg. and model? - If so, What do y'all do to new SP20s prior to
playing? I'm not talking overblow set up, just basic stuff - gapping,
embossing etc. I've been on the inside of my harps before and it never seems
to work out that I actually improve the sound - most of the time I just make
it worse, with the exception of tuning.  Is it that you do different things
to each harp based on the way it individually sounds, or are there some
things you always do to a SP20?

I generally notice that the low end of the SP20s - 2/3 draw seems like there
is a lot of air leakage - is this more likely me or the SP20s?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ross Macdonald