[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey Show (upcoming) in Philadelphia

I know there's a pretty good contingent of Philly/Jersey harpists on the
list, so I wanted you to know about the just-booked, upcoming rare swing
North by Pat and his incredible band. (Dave Renson, the guitarist has the
first or second best tone in the whole business in my book)
They're at Maggies Place, Doylestown on Friday June 24 early start at 8:30.
If you've never been to Maggie's, formerly Cafe Classics, it's a nice
nonsmoking venue(not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Garry H, I've arranged (with Pat's approval) to record the show, so maybe
you could do your thing and help get it posted on the web!  Hope you'll
make it and say hi, better yet sit at my table!
You central PAers would do well to hit his Kclinger's show Tuesday June 21
in Etters near Harrisburg.
Pat is an incredible player, even more incredible blues singer, and one of
the nicest and most humble guys you could ever meet.  Please come out and
show your support.
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .