[Harp-L] Vintage Kalamazoo 1

I have a 1965 Vintage Kalamazoo 1 amp for sale. All set up for harp. Cabinet is in good condition, with some tears in the tolex. It has a 3 prong cord for safety. Recent cap job, and a new Weber 10A100 with "H" dust cap 10" speaker. I replaced the grill cloth also, but still have the old cloth and speaker if the buyer wants them. This is a mini tone monster. I have new tubes installed. JJ 6BQ5, RCA 12AY-7 NOS, and a NOS 6x4 rectifier tube. Plus i have the original tubes also. 5 Watts of power. You can turn it up to 8 before you get any feedback, and its pretty loud. Will wrap extremely well for its travel to your house or apt. $300.00 + shipping.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com