[Harp-L] Wood Combs

Anybody ever try anything from Earl "The Pearl"?  I see that he has both combs and custom harps.  I play Golden Melodies and the combs on his site are $65.  A custom harp with the comb is $100, which isn't that much more then buying the comb and a new harp.

He doesn't set the harps up to ob, but it seems that the guys who do have a huge turnaround time.

Thoughts???  Anybody ever try out his harps?

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com