Re: [Harp-L] Extended Solos= jason ricci

excuse me if I missed this in this thread, but many have been discussing various musicians who play extended solos.

the one harmonica maniac that comes to my mind is Jason ricci (was he mentioned, if so, I missed it)

This man can solo endlessly with total abandon, I really admire the guy.

Check out his song "goenophiny"---it is like a 15 minutes long stream of conscience solo!!!!

congrats, jason, for bringing a unique voice to the harmonica and raising the bar even higher.

best,

randy