Re: [Harp-L] Metal interactions

Froggy's earlier alarming note on "metal-mixing" raised a question by Fernando. I haven't seen Froggy's reply to that (I missed it maybe?)
Now Fernando replies to Chris's new "metal" post:
<<This protective barrier is even more effective if it is intentionally
created, like in the anodising process used on both Hohner
Meisterklasse models.<<

I have a pair of Marine Band reeds installed on a Meisterklasse plates.
As I understand there's no problem there (relief).
What about the metal combs Harponline sells?
I don't know what they're made of, but they have a brassy color.
Also on this one I put Marine Band plates; am I killing myself slowly, or is the combination ok? (no comments on my Gauloises cigarettes please ;-))

Ludo

 Yahoo! Messenger  - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?