[Harp-L] country harp

Finally managed to nail a good country harp riff on Me and My Uncle live,
playing 2nd position major pentatonic. I can do it in practice everytime, but
live I always choked.Fun to move beyond the blues rock genre. The gig went
well. Something inspirational about the drummer playing a metal Bass Ale sign.I
usually close the second set with Fox Hunt and the drummer (who is excellent)
doesn't ever get the rhythm right. This time it was cool. He played a wicked
swing beat with brushes and I morphed into a real jazzy version of Sonny Terry
if one can imagine it. A little slower. Less whoops. More octaves. Maybe an
individual voice is as much about accidents as it is conscious decision,.
Tiring to play all night and go for a black belt test the next day.I'm still
recovering.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm