[Harp-L] I was playing my harmonica the other day...

and I didn't even think about ebay or sniping at all....

So, anyway, we're at this dive-y restaurant and this guy walks up to me, harp in hand.  He was pretty "dirty" looking.  Turns out he was recently incarcerated.  Anyways...  I took a chance on the guy, and he wasn't bad at all.  We had a nice quick tune w/ two harps and it was fun.  Having taken such a chance that paid off, I promptly went to the store for lottery tickets.

I am subsequently working on a "policy for harp players"  who do rude stuff like that.  I'll let you know when it's done.  Younger/newer players:  Don't ASK to sit in.  It's rude.  (check that....  I think it's rude)

dg

p.s. Ryan, thanks for taking April off.  We enjoyed your drummer....lol