[Harp-L] New Bushman Harp

There is a new harp in town!  I just noticed a thread on the Bushman
Harmonica Forum that Bushman has just released the new wood combed
Delta Frost ( http://bushmanmusic.com/productdetail/~Model/72~/d.html
).  It has a sealed cocobolo comb with modified Delta Frost reed
plates (mustache guards added) and the Delta Frost cover plates.  It
is definitely a great looking harp.  I plan on getting one soon - I
can't wait!  I have heard that rosewood (cocobolo is aka Mexican
Rosewood) makes great harp combs and I know that Bushman makes great
harps.  I know that the two together will result in an outstanding
harp.

--Chris Otto