RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Sniping on Ebay

Please note, there is a difference between "sniping" (placing a bid in the
last few seconds of an auction), and a "sniping program" (an automated
software program that places bids in the last few milliseconds of an
auction). E-bay's help mentions "sniping", but say nothing about 3rd party
sniping programs.