Re: [Harp-L] Louis, Louie safe at last!

For a good song chuckle, check out Todd Snider,  Oh Boy Records, East Nashville Skyline CD - it has a great tune entitled - "The Ballad of the Kingsmen.  I heard them sing it live in 1965 at a private party in Portland OR.

As Todd sings, Louie Louie was in fact "the feel good hit of this endless summer...."

--
Ross Macdonald