[Harp-L] Great new harp gig case!

Hello all.  I stumbled onto a great gig case last week, and wanted to let everyone know about it.  If you have a Harbor Freight Tool store near you, they have 3 different cases that you can customize to fit your harps, mics, and small amps.  They come with full padding of perforated 3/4" removable foam strips.  You simply pull out enough foam to make whatever size space you need.  They also come with sturdy dividers, so you can make compartments within the padding.  These cases are sturdy alluminum, silver in color, with padding on the top as well.  Looks almost like a silver version of the Mississippi Sax Case... maybe a little larger.  It also has 2 clasps with built in locks.  And the best part is they cost $12, $23, and $ 26... depending on the size.  That's more than 75 dollars cheaper than some of the gig cases I've looked at.  If you don't have a Harbor Freight close to you, you can order on line here:

http://order.harborfreight.com/EasyAsk/harborfreight/results.jsp?ts=Mon%20May%2009%2010:38:41%20PDT%202005

I don't work for this company or anything... and some of you probably already knew about them.  It's just a great deal.

Kidd "C"