Re: [Harp-L] amazing

owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The recent flurry of onlist unsubscribe requests amazes me.  I don't know
> how we can make it easier. Once a month ...

not to mention that each and every post has the URL at the bottom.
every list i've ever been on gets these posts.  there's nothing you can
do about 'em.  you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?