[Harp-L] Jason Ricci & Tulsa Read on stage in KC

Went to see Jason play at Blayney's in Kansas City last week. We had a great discussion with him, Tulsa Read, and Mr. Microphone (Dennis Oellig) about CDs and custom harps. What a great show he put on with his band for the enthusiastic crowd.  Tulsa went up for a song, which added to the excitement for the Kansas City crowd.  We're looking forward to attending Tulsa's seminar at SPAH and hope Jason comes to the convention in August also.

Kudos for the Bottoms Up Blues Gang from St. Louis who opened for Jason and their harp player, Adam Andrews, a fellow St. Louis Jam Camp attendee!

Bo and Karla