Re: [Harp-L] Off the cuff

On May 7, 2005, at 3:47 PM, Cara Cooke wrote:
 San Antonio
also has tourism boating companies that run on the San Antonio in town,
along the river walk. (I have played on a San Antonio boat.)

I played there a couple yrs ago with a McCullum (don't remember his first name..maybe Jim?) Great Dixieland band.

 It is a lot more fun and easier on the blood pressure to play the
harmonica while you are waiting.

I can dig it.

I am glad I brought you a laugh and a smile for a few moments. I hope this
message brought you a few more.

Yes, it did. I sailed along the Texas coast way back when I retired. Did the whole around the Gulf around the Carribean thing. Took 7 1/2 months. Sure was a LONG way between inlets along Grand Padre. I was alone on a 29' Island Packet, so had lots of harp time. Funny though, I didn't play much. :)

JoJo

 Cara