[Harp-L] Chromatic Repair/Customizers

I've got a couple of Chromatics in need of some work and I'm looking for folks who can do the work. The SPAH Industry List has a guy named Alex Rossi form Brazil that sounds interesting. Thought I'd jump on the "out sourcing" bandwagon in an effort to remain au courant. Has anyone had dealings with this fellow? Also are there other, more local, chromatic harp techs folks can recommend?

Bob (Still looking for a nickname) Cohen :-)