[Harp-L] Harmonicas for Mission Trip

My name is Dave Morgan.  I have been playing harp for a few years now and really enjoy following and learning all of the threads on harp-l.  This July I am going on a medical mission trip with some members of my church to San Matias in the Dominican Republic.  I will be assisting a physician and pharmacist as they are treating the members of this town.  I will also have the opportunity to work with the children of San Matias (I am an elementary physical education teacher by trade).  I will be bringing a good deal of donated athletic equipment to distribute to the children in that area.  I will also be bringing my harmonicas of course and was thinking that it would be really cool to be able to hand out some harps to the kids I will be working with.  Does anyone have any ideas of who I could contact to get some harps donated for this cause?  If you do please contact me through email at anneal@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks