RE: [Harp-L] Small Harp Mic - AKG D58

A few years ago I was using an AKG D58.  I thought it sounded really
good and it was the size of my thumb.  It was supposedly the smallest
dynamic mic available.  I've since set the mic to Rob Paparozzi.  I
remember him saying that he and William Galison liked it.  Perhaps he
can comment further on that mic.