[Harp-L] Hohner Orchester

I have and old harmonica that I really like to play, its a  Hohner
Orchester. The comb is shortened the space is taken up with a metal strip
that slides into and out of the holes the length of the comb. I have taken
it apart, sealed it a little bit and it plays better than it ever has. I
want to keep it like its but it leaks very bad. It has Vereins Harmonika
under its name and off to the side it says Moll. It is a C. Can some one
please tell me about this Harp, What is the tuning? It plays like Eastern
European feel. Very cool. I would like to get a modern harp, Marine Band if
possible, that will play with this feel.
Thanks for any help.
>From the Rapids
Timm