[Harp-L] Question for Fireball Users

Last night I initiated my FB at a club.  went directly into the club's shoddy PA.  It sounded great and no feedback.  I was sitting in, and got asked to do a vocal.  Had no other mic, so used the FB.  My wife said my voice was right out front, and I have a baratone range, whic was picked up quite well.   Has anyone used the Fireball to sing through?  Just ondering how it compares to the Sure 58, in that respect.  bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com