Re: [Harp-L] personal monitors

E.A.R makes the musician's plugs. The full om customs you get from audiologists. I believe Musician's Friend sells the cheaper non custom version. They're a set cut 15dB or 25dB for the customs, flat cut 20 to 20k no notched frequencies. They're tough to play amplified with because you lose your amplified tone and all you can hear is your acoustic tone. the tendeny being to play too quietly because you're hearing the harmonica mainly via bone conduction and you're getting a very skewed sonic image. I imagine if you worked at it you'd be able to develop coping stratagies and they'd work great with an orchestra. fjm