Re: [Harp-L] band in key of f

TomEHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
the only reson i'm making a big thing about this is because in the book"blues harp" a good book in the position chapter it says"in 3rd position f natural is not posible unlesas the guitar uses a capo. and in 4th position in the keys g,f, and c the same goes for that. can't do it unless guitar has a capo.

it dosn't make any sence to me.

The issue is not with the harp. It's with the guitar. I sing in F a lot and guitar players often grimace in pain when I call that key. It apparently isn't the easiest key to play blues. Of course a good guitar player can do anything but not everyone has the skill or inclination. One solution is to use a capo.

Bob (Still Looking for a Nickname) Cohen