RE: [Harp-L] Hecklers (was "Another topic about professionalism")

Against gus, it was a prob for me until I got my actually size and sweetly kind sight at these kindda folks. But usually, they are not bad folks and I can deal with them with ease with simple means (Rifle, gun, crossbow, axe... lol). But Gus can be a real prob and particularly Harmonica gus. The harp gus make us soooooo unpopular... That's why I never tell a band I play harp. I just come and ask: "is there a mic I could share with you for one song?"

but only once, we had to expell the guy from the stage (He did learn He cold fly!True Story). But this never happened again. People just want to be friendly and share and thanks you for our music.

Concerning Fights during the gigs, it never happened to me (yet) but it is also a good opportunity to gamble about the fight winner ha ha ha!! But I really do not know how I could deal with such situation. Perharps we would stop playing for 30 seconds and would start then to play the song "What a Wonderful World"?

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!