before, but I will when I get home tonight.

My Fender Deluxe Reverb has 2 inputs per channel.  I have
hooked 2 amps together by plugging my instrument into the
#1 input of one channel, then running a jumper out of the
#2 imput of the same channel and into the input of the
second amp.  There must be some kind of connection between
the 2 inputs of the same channel, because the second amp
sounds as if I were plugged directly into it, with no loss
of sound quality that I could detect.  So apparently some
kind of signal is coming OUT of the #2 input.  The question
then would be this:  What if you plugged mono headphones
into that #2 input?  Or a personal earbud monitor?  I feel
pretty certain that you could run a second (smaller) amp the
way I did, and turn it to face you.  Hmmmm?

Richard J. Smith
Wormleysburg, PA