Re: [Harp-L] Music is not a competition?

I have been to every Buckeye Harmonica Festival for the past seven years. I
had never missed a late night blues jam.. UNTIL.. this past Buckeye.. when
something I ate triggered a migraine and I spent Friday night in my room. Don't
you just hate it when something like this happens?
   Still, I got to play Thursday night and Saturday night and I thought the
little interplay Thursday night between Ben Nathanson and Dennis Gruenling was
way cool.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb