From: samblancato [mailto:samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:08 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Personal Monitors

Hey Folks,

Does anybody know of a kind of personal instrument monitor that I could buy?
By personal monitor I mean one that would monitor my amp and got to an
ear-plug/ear-phone type thing so that others wouldn't hear it.  I think this
would be great as it would allow me to put my amp out front and still be
able to hear what I'm doing.  If anybody knows where I could get a look at
something like this let mw know.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh