RE: [Harp-L] Personal Monitors

I think the ones that are used for this only go in one ear, probably for
that reason...

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:35 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Personal Monitors

I'm a crass amateur when it comes to amplified playing etc. but I do
play in
noisy settings and have severe difficulty hearing myself at times, but
what
I feel is that I have to solve this in ways other than cutting myself
off
from other musicians by putting something in my ears.  I may have to
move
somewhere else or put my amp in a different position, but I can't
conceive
isolating myself in any way from the other players - I need to hear them
as
much as I need to hear myself.

Steve