[Harp-L] Re: St. Aignan

Hey fellow-harp-maniacs, I am suddenly unable to attend the amazing festival Harmonica sur Cher, due to circumstances byond my control, and I will be temporarily off the internet as well.  Nothing dramatic, just logistical, and I'll be back before long, I deeply regret not going; and most of all not seeing those of you Harp-L'ers who are going to be at St. Aignan, but I'll be in France for a while, on and off, so don't write me off yet!

Dave Fertig