[Harp-L] Re: Mark Ford

I wrote: "I have taken a freelance writing assignment previewing an upcoming Ford
Brothers' concert for a weekly newspaper. Can anyone direct me to info about
the band, and specifically about Mark?"

then Rosco asked:
"where is this concert? Mark does not play out a lot these days, & hardly ever out of central Cali. Robben is a great guitarist & Mark is one of my big harp influences. If they are touring together I would LOVE to see a show."

May 14 at Lucerna Music Bar in Prague. Assuming I can trust the promoter (long shot, I know), I'm supposed to meet Mark, Robben and Patrick on Friday. They're doing two dates here in the Czech Republic and, I think, some in Germany and France as well.
MN